Today's reading is from the Book of Corporate Life,
Chapter 1, Verses 1-15.
1. In the beginning was the Plan.
2. And then came the Assumptions.
3. And the Assumptions were without form.
4. And the Plan was without Substance.
5. And darkness was upon the face of the Workers.
6. And they spoke among themselves saying, "It is a crock
of shit and it stinks.
7. And the Workers went unto their Supervisors and said, "It
is a pail of dung and we cannot live with the smell."
8. And the Supervisors went unto their Managers saying, "It
is acontainer of organic waste, and it is very strong, such
none may abide by it."
9. And the Managers went unto their Directors, saying, "It
a vessel of fertilizer, and none may abide its strength."
10. And the Directors spoke among themselves, saying to one
another, "It contains that which aids plant growth, and
it is very
11. And the Directors went to the Vice Presidents, saying
unto them, "It promotes growth, and it is very powerful."
12. And the Vice Presidents went to the President, saying
unto him, "This new plan will actively promote the growth
and vigor of the company with very powerful effects."
13. And the President looked upon the Plan and saw that it
14. And the Plan became Policy.
15. And this is how shit happens.